Senior SYSTEMS ENGINEER
Job ID: 1919-013
Location: Burlington, MA
Green card or citizen only
· Administer firms Data Network environments including system and network design, configuration and security, new hardware and software evaluation and implementation, hardware and software upgrades, system monitoring, performance analysis, and problem-solving.
· 60% Manage IT projects including definition, prioritization, resourcing, execution, and communication.
· 30% Research, make, and implement key technological and procedural decisions geared towards improving our customers' online experience and our employees' productivity.
- Minimum of 8 years experience as technical lead or project manager for IT projects within a demanding, 7x24, business critical IT environment.
- Experience with:
- Microsoft server operating systems
- Security issues and defenses which are common in a highly secure networked environment
- Backup, recovery, and DR/BCP administration and strategy
- Internet technologies including HTTP, SSL, LDAP, SMTP, and DNS
- Storage area networks (SANs) and server environments
- Administration of a full VMware vSphere environment; installation, performance tuning, configuration.
- Working with and understanding network security and architectural decisions to support a highly secure networked application
- Business Continuity (Disaster Recovery) strategic planning and ongoing plan maintenance.
- Bachelors Degree
- Industry certifications for VMware, Microsoft or Cisco a plus.
When applying please reference the job number in the subject line.